Easter Activities on Bury Market 2015
Bury Market will be open on Good Friday and Easter Saturday providing a range of family focused activities in addition to the usual range of stalls selling a large variety of great value products.
The activities will include:
- A Food and Craft Market on the Market Square adjacent to the Mill Gate Shopping Centre
- Animals from Pimhole Community Farm
- Stilt Walker and Balloon Modeller
- Fairground ride
- Free to enter Easter Bonnet Competition with a prize of a Kindle HD Fire 16GB
The Market will open as follows over the Easter Weekend:
- Good Friday 3 April - Open Market, Fish & Meat Hall, Market Hall, Market Square - all open
- Saturday 4 April - Open Market, Fish & Meat Hall, Market Hall, Market Square - all open
- Sunday 5 April - All Markets Closed
- Monday 6 April - All Market Closed
This year's competition for Easter is to design an Easter Bonnet and post a picture of you wearing your entry to our twitter account @BuryMarket the winner will receive an Amazon Kindle Fire HD 16GB. Competition is open to all excluding stallholders and Council employees. The closing date for entries is Saturday 4 April 12noon, winners will be notified on this day and must be available to collect the prize on Wednesday 8 April.
Published: 10 Mar 2015