Start Smart in Business with Bury Market
Bury Market is working closely with Bury Council, Bury Means Business and PeoplePlus Enterprise to bring you Start Smart - Business Support. If you're a sole-trader, running a business or thinking of starting one; you could be eligible for this free, government back programme.
Start Smart offers a variety of help for those looking into self-employment. Some of the resources include:
- 1-2-1 appointments with a dedicated and trained Business Advisor from PeoplePlus Enterprise
- Seminars, workshops and talks from industry professionals such as 'Marketing your Business' and 'Bookkeeping & Finance'.
- Information about accessing finance for your Business
- Continued support for up to 12 months
- Links to PeoplePlus Enterprise partners such as Lloyds Bank, Women in Business and Google Digital Garage.
Due to the success of the Start Smart programme in Bury, there will now be a Bury Business Bootcamp starting in September.
This includes several workshops throughout September that existing Businesses can attend for free, to learn specific skills needed to help their Business succeed.
All Bury Business Bootcamp sessions take place at Newtons of Bury co-working space on the Rock, and you can book onto each one:
- Access to Finance - 6 September 5pm - 9pm
- Employment Law - 13 September 5pm - 9pm
- Networking at Newtons - 19 September 6:30pm - 8pm
- Advanced Marketing - 20 September 5pm - 9pm
- Selling with Confidence - 27 September 5pm - 9pm
If you'd like more information or to book onto any of our workshops, contact us at: email@example.com or call 0161 507 6366.