THIS COMPETITION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE TO SEE WHEN WE RE-OPEN IT.
WIN A BURY MARKET HAMPER IN OUR FREE TO ENTER COMPETITION
To enter our competition and have a chance to win a hamper simply tell us in 50 words or less what you like about Bury Market.
Every quarter (March, June,September and December) we will pick a lucky winner from the previous 3 months entrants to receive a £50 Bury Market Hamper.
Closing Date for entry into each draw is the last day of the month preceding the draw.
Thank you for entering and good luck!
For Terms & Conditions see below.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, phone number, e-mail address.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
- Deadline for receiving entries is stated in the Bury Markets Competitions page and the winner/s will be contacted directly.
- The prizewinners will be selected from the entries, and contacted by the Markets Management. Markets Management's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Prizes must be taken as offered. There are no cash alternatives.
- Markets Management do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- This competition is not open to employees of Bury Markets Management or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- Markets Management reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This competition is promoted by Bury Market and Bury Markets Management.
- We will not publish or provide your e-mail address to anyone however Markets Management may use the information you provide, including that collected via 'cookies' (which tell us which of our web pages you visit and how you move around them) to run and improve this service/site.
- Markets Management's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.